Zoom Display has an installation team with over twenty years exhibition experience, we can deliver co-ordinate and install large bespoke exhibition stands through to Pop Up Stands even banner stands and display equipment.
We can install your display stands UK wide, and our experience will ensure a stress free service, helping you concentrate on the day and your objectives. We pre-build stands at our production building to ensure that all stands can be set up onsite quickly and ensure that everything looks and works perfectly prior to install.
The hardest part of any exhibition or display is the though of packing up after a busy day. We can also dismantle your stands, and return to our warehouse for use at your next event. Enabling you to head off as soon as your event it over knowing your kit is in safe hands and will be packed and returned with the upmost skill and care.
We can provide comprehensive storage and installation services on a nation-wide basis
Install considerations & pricing
Although it may only take 5-15 minutes to set up an off the shelf display stand, there are a number of factors which can make this an expensive exercise for companies. Particularly when set up needs to be completed the day before the event. These factors include:
- Cost of staff being away from the office to set up a stand
- Cost of accommodation and living expenses for extra overnight stay
- Cost of van hire for transporting display systems and ancillary items such as brochures
- Potential damage to display systems if set up by staff who haven't been trained to set up display systems
At Zoom Display we can offer an extensive installation service, which includes the following benefits:
- Safe and secure storage of display systems at our warehouse
- No hassle service - your staff can arrive just before the events starts, with confidence that everything has been set up to your requirements
- Fully trained installation team - our staff have many years of experience in producing and setting up portable display systems
- Full UK coverage - with offices near Manchester and near Chelmsford, we are able to offer a cost effective installation service throughout the UK
- Extended display stand life - with our expertise in display systems, your hardware will stay in perfect condition, and graphic panels will not be damaged during set up Individual account manager allocated to each customer - giving you one point of contact to ensure your event requirements will always be managed efficiently and effectively
Costs for a typical set up and breakdown for a portable display system (excluding T3 modular and Linear modular) are:
- London (including ExCeL, Olympia and Earls Court) £450.00
- Manchester £420.00
- Leeds/Harrogate £450.00
- Birmingham £450.00
- Glasgow / Edinburgh £530.00
- Bournemouth £450.00
- Cardiff £500.00
Prices are exclusive of VAT, based on set up and breakdown on different days, include transportation of ancillary items such as literature stands and promotional items. For a detailed proposal for your event installation and logistics requirements please contact us to discuss in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter
Our Dedicated Offices
Our specialist design & production facility is located in Stockport, Cheshire. We have invested heavily in quality production equipment over the last 10 years, and these facilities enable us to deliver orders promptly and within tight deadlines, without compromising on quality. We have a sales team who cover the whole of the UK with staff based in Stockport, and our administrative office near Chelmsford in Essex.
- Banner Stands
- Popup Display Stands
- Outdoor Display Systems
- Podiums, Towers and Literature Holders
Why choose Zoom Display?
- We care about your projects and deadlines
- Range of quality guaranteed products
- Experienced exhibition and event consultants will project manage your enquiry, from order to delivery
- Latest printing technology
- Ethically sourced hardware
- Stringent quality control procedures
- Professional design team
- Stock of core products for fast turn-a-round
- Assembly and printing based entirely in the UK