Answers to our most common queries can be found below. If you need any further information, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- How do I supply artwork?
- For each of our products we have a digital artwork sheet which gives full information on artwork set up. We also have an artwork template for each display stand. Please view the website page for the relevant product to download digital artwork sheets and templates. If you would like these emailed to you please contact us.
- How much do your display stands cost?
- For many of our products we offer a budget, mid range and premium option. The prices of our display stands varies depending on the durability of the material used in the hardware. For a quotation please contact us or complete our online quote facility for pricing information.
- How do I pay?
- We offer the facility for a 30 day credit facility for most of our customers (subject to status). We ask for payment to be made via bank transfer and cheque.
- Where can I view your products?
- We have offices in Battlesbridge, Essex (SS11 7QX) and Stockport, Cheshire (SK8 2PP) where you can view our products. Please contact us beforehand so we can ensure we have the products you would like to see, ready for you. Alternatively, we can offer a no obligation demonstration at your office.
- Are your products supplied with a warranty?
- We offer a range of products from budget to intensive use display stands. The warranty supplied is normally relative to cost of the display stand. Warranties supplied vary from two years to a lifetime guarantee. Warranties apply to the hardware, and are against product failure to manufacturing faults. In the event that any display stands are damaged through normal use, we can normally repair them at minimal cost.
- What are your delivery times?
- The majority of our display stands can be delivered in 5 working days from receipt of artwork (although can often be produced quicker if necessary). Flying, Feather, Wing, Horizontal and Vertical A Frames take 10 working days from receipt of artwork. Larger modular exhibition stands such as Linx, GDS and T3 take 10-15 working days for production.
- Can I get replacement panels?
- The majority of our display stands are designed to be reusable, with the facility for replacement panels to be produced. We can also produce display stands for hardware not originally supplied by Zoom Display. For more information on replacement graphic panels please contact us to discuss in more detail.
- How will my display stand will be delivered?
- We use a reputable overnight courier for UK deliveries. Your delivery will arrive before the end of the next working day from the date of despatch (for UK deliveries). We can offer a before 9.30am or before 12.00 delivery if required. Please note that some remote UK locations can take two working days for delivery. If you would like a sameday delivery of would like to pick your display stands up from our office please contact us for more information. We can also arrange international deliveries if required.
- Can you help with design?
- We have an in-house design team are experts in designing artwork and concepts for exhibition and display stands. We offer the first thirty minutes design free of charge, or if the work takes longer the cost is £30.00 +vat per hour. We would require an initial brief and digital files such as eps logos, images and any corporate guideline documents. PDF proofs will be sent throughout the design. process.
Our Dedicated Offices
Our specialist design & production facility is located in Stockport, Cheshire. We have invested heavily in quality production equipment over the last 10 years, and these facilities enable us to deliver orders promptly and within tight deadlines, without compromising on quality. We have a sales team who cover the whole of the UK with staff based in Stockport, and our administrative office near Chelmsford in Essex.
- Banner Stands
- Popup Display Stands
- Outdoor Display Systems
- Podiums, Towers and Literature Holders
Why choose Zoom Display?
- We care about your projects and deadlines
- Range of quality guaranteed products
- Experienced exhibition and event consultants will project manage your enquiry, from order to delivery
- Latest printing technology
- Ethically sourced hardware
- Stringent quality control procedures
- Professional design team
- Stock of core products for fast turn-a-round
- Assembly and printing based entirely in the UK